Thursday, February 26, 2009

Say Goodbye To February

I don't know about the rest of you but February has been an awful month for our family. Here is a quick run down of the month.
Jeremy knee surgery
Sick baby ear infections
Adelyns bday( that was a bright spot)
Jeremy face swells from some dental work
Kids sick with bad coughs.
Jeremy gets speeding ticket
Mom has a filling
Kids go to the dentist for the first time
Kenz needs a filling
Baby gets sick.
Baby gets sicker, take baby to doctor.
Yea! All the kids have RSV. Adelyn has it the worst(still has ear infections too)
Hundreds of $ spent at the pharmacy
Mom getting her wisdom teeth out
Jeremys mouth still swollen cant open it or eat much. Loses 10 lbs
Jeremy having surgery on mouth




We are happy to see February GO AWAY!!!!! I am not really trying to be negative or complain. Maybe just vent a little. But I do want to note that I have the most amazing neighbors ever!!! I couldn't have picked a better place to live. Thanks for all of you that have cared about us! We love you!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

So what did the oral surgeon say today?

Leslie said...

That sounds miserable!! Sounds like you had a month like ours! Hope this month is better!!

VanBrocklin Family said...

hey we love you all!!!

Michal Thompson said...

THat does sound pretty bad. I can't wait till March is over! We aren't off to a good start either, and then Spring will be here!!!

Cat said...

I'm sooo sorry!! I didn't realize you still had your wisdom teeth!!! You're family is in my prayers.....Feb is long gone so hopefully things start going much much better and healthier!!