Monday, February 16, 2009

Our baby is 1

Adelyn turned one last week. Everyone always says how fast kids grow up. I haven't ever felt it that much until this last one. I can't believe she is already 1. It feels like I had her 6 mos. ago. She has brought so much to our family. She makes us laugh all day! Adelyn has always been a busy body. She crawled and pulled herself up at 6 mos. She was walking at 10 1/2 mos. Just like Cole she is a copy cat and loves to say words. She is such a fun girl and I can tell she is going to bring a lot of fun to our family in the future. I am sure most of you have seen her dancing videos, I guess she is just a talented little girl already. If you haven't seen her dancing video you should scroll down and she it. Yeah she can do the robot already!!! :) Here is a slideshow of her bday.

5 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

She is so beautiful. You do not look like you have had 3 kids. That is so not fare.

Rebecca said...

She is so adorable! They do grow up so darn fast, it's crazy! I couldn't agree more with the previous post... you so do not look like you have had ANY kids, and it is so not fair! I miss seeing you, can't wait for summer so it will be easy to walk around the neighborhood!

Dannelle said...

She is so adorable!

Cat said...

oh sooooo cute! looks like she had a great 1st birthday!!

kelly said...

how happy for you! was just creeping around and wanted to see how you were...miss you!