Sunday, February 8, 2009

Jeremy's Knee Surgery

Jeremy had his 4th knee surgery this week. He had his MCL fixed and some arthritis damage cleaned out. It went great and in a few more days he should be feeling a lot better. He is already trying to plan surgery on his left knee. I know, sounds fun right. If any of you don't know Jeremy very well he is quite accident prone. The best part of surgery is when is comes out. He is very comical.




Waiting for them to take him back




Home after a nice short surgery. Cole wanted to cuddle with his daddy. He was still really out of it.




The first unveiling of the wounds.

5 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

It must be hard to have a handicapped husband. I have a friend from college who's husband broke both legs a week from eachother. She wasn't too happy!

The Holders said...

I hope he is doing okay..That really stinks! No Fun

The Holders said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog

VanBrocklin Family said...

Glad you're doing good bud!

Brittany said...

Hope he's doing ok-I know how he felt-not fun:) Good luck-cute blog!!!