Friday, May 29, 2009

First Day/Last Day

Today was the last day of Kindergarten for Kenz. I cant believe its over. The years just seem to get faster and faster. I put her in the same outfit as she wore for the first day so I could compare how much she had grown up. She loved Kindergarten so much but is excited for 1st grade too. She had a great teacher that taught her so much. Sometimes I'm surprised on the words she can read and spell. I was lucky enough to help in the class almost every week and I gained such an appreciation for how much teachers really do. I don't think I would have realized how awesome her teacher was and how hard she worked if I wasn't there. I'm glad I got to be so involved.

First Day


Last Day




Mackenzie and her teacher Mrs. Harding

1 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Cute pics! It's amazing to see how much her face changed over the school year. Don't they grow up too fast?

Tara