Mackenzie got to participate in her 1st Dance Festival at school this year. It was so fun to watch. The kindergarteners went last so I got to watch all the grades, which was actually really fun. Since I have two callings in the ward I teach a large range of ages of girls in the ward. Besides the 1st graders I had a girl in every dance. The were all very cute, but I think the Kindergartners were one of the best dances. The theme for all the dances was superheros.
10 years ago





3 comments:
Sweet! The little lambs had the cutest dance. Same time same place next year for Field Day hehe.
Seriously... could she get any prettier? She has always been so cute, but now look at her turning in to such a gorgeous little gal!
is that at meadow? mikey did it too when we were in lehi - i love it!
Post a Comment