Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our First Gum in Hair

We experienced our first gum in hair situation. I'm not exactly sure how it got in her hair she said she wasn't chewing it but whatever. Luckily with a little oil we worked it out quite easily and didn't have to cut any hair. This is about as exciting as it gets at our house right now. Which I am actually very happy about after our ridiculous February. I did have my wisdom teeth out the first week of March but after hearing lots of horror stories I am happy to say it was totally pain FREE. Jeremy kept trying to make me take pain meds and I kept telling him they didnt hurt. Well even after all the numbing and sedation wore off still no pain and I didnt swell. Although he did make fun of me under sedation, apparently I was quite a loud talker. Anyway I was very lucky. I told my husband my body just works better than most people I guess ???



1 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm impressed with the oil trick to get the gum out. I'll have to remember that one. You had your wisdom teeth out? Wow, I really need to keep in better touch with you. I'm glad it went good because I have a random leftover wisdom tooth that will need to come out but I'm avoiding it. Sorry that Feb. was so lame. I wish I would have known!