Jeremy was out of town for a few days and I thought I will probably go crazy in my house with these kids if I don't do something. So I decided to catch a little of the last of the Autumn color and take some cute pictures of the kids. Of course it didn't go perfectly. Kenz loved posing, Adelyn and the Kenz had fun, but heres the bad part Cole had fallen asleep on the way up. Oops. So he didn't want to cooperate for the group picture and then the baby wanted to eat the dirt so then she got mud on her sweater. Cole is shivering but I'm threatening him if he doesn't smile just once he won't get ice cream when we get home. They turned out great anyway!
10 years ago








7 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute! Good job taking the pics though!!Even though Cole wasn't happy he still came out very handsome in the pics! Looks like a fun Fall activity
You have some very cute kids! It looks like they did a very good job for you! Well better than I think my two boys would have done. They hate pictures!!!
Way cute pics!! Your kids are so cute.
You have such a beautiful family. I hope we can get together next time I come into town.
Hey, your kids are so cute! My blog is http://josieandfamily.blogspot.com.
I loved those pictures!!! You got some really good ones, even of the baby! Want to come to Nebraska and shoot a session of our fam?:)
Hey--great pics, and Adelyn is getting so big--sorry I never texted you back before I just spaced it. I guess I'm now only half heartedly going, and when I do I just usually do cardio. But I suppose when you're interested in coming again, I might be more motivated to lift :)
Post a Comment