Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mackenzie's 7th Bday

Yes I'm very far behind blah blah blah. But I will pick up from where I left off. Mackenzie turned 7 back in May. We had a fun friend party the day before and then on her birthday we drove to Denver for a friends wedding. My sister lives there so it was a good treat for my kids to visit. I drove with the kids all by myself and surprisingly they did very well all the way there.
Opening presents

The cake. Kenz wanted a Star Wars cake. This isn't a very good showing from me in the cake department but she liked it anyway.(She told me I was an artist, yeah right but thanks kenz) If you can't tell its supposed to be a light saber.

That night she got a scooter from mom and dad.

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

7 YEARS OLD! Where does the time go!?! Sweet cake, my boys would LOVE that!

Did I ever tell you I sat by your brother at the parade? When our float went by and I was all yelling your name his wife asked how I knew you and then said her husband was your brother. Too funny.

Skousen # 4 said...

She looks so much like you. I can't believe she is 7. She is so beautiful.