I was so excited about the kids outfits this year. I found them so early and I was glad they matched to well. Jeremy tried to match as well but we were in a early didnt really get a pic of all of us.
10 years ago
Jeremy Autumn Mackenzie Cole Adelyn
I was so excited about the kids outfits this year. I found them so early and I was glad they matched to well. Jeremy tried to match as well but we were in a early didnt really get a pic of all of us.
Posted by auttelf at 12:46 PM
7 comments:
your kids are soooooooo cute! miss you!
those dresses are so cute! where did you find them? cole looks really cute too!
Cute, cute dresses!! Your kids are adorable!
Cute kids Autumn! This is Betsey, katies sister! We need to get her to do a blog! mine is calebrichardsonfamily.blogspot.com! Cute blog as well!
Look how cute they are!!! I love the colors of their dresses. Nice blog background too.
So how did you get them to all match
Autumn-
Thanks for leaving me your blog address. I loved catching up with your family. CUTE kids!!! :)
Post a Comment