Yea ! Winter is here. I am glad I live somewhere that the seasons change. My kids have been so excited to play in the snow. I would have to admitt I've been a little excited too. It hasn't felt like Christmas is near and now woo hoo!! They had so much fun playing
For some reason they wanted to take a picture by the wire deer
Snow Angels
10 years ago







3 comments:
cute kids autumn! happy holidays to your family...
Can you believe all this snow?! I'm not really a play-in-the-snow person, but with the kids I'm turing into one. Santa is bringing a sled to try to et me in the "snow" spirit. :)
I'm glad we aren't the only boring ones!! Yah, after these holidays we should get together, play some games or something....
Happy Anniversary!! You guys look like babies in those pictures; so cute though!! What always blows my mind, is how young baby #1 is when baby #2 is born. You guys are no different than us!!
I for one do not share in the fun and joy of snow.....but I'm happy for the kids since its way more fun to play in it than to drive in it :)
I love the posing with the reindeer....too cute!
Post a Comment