Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Post

Picture Tag

Here's how it works...for each question, look up the answer on google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so I can view yours. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.




My Age





Where I'd Like to Travel






Favorite Place



Favorite Object




Favorite Food





Favorite Animal




Favorite Color





Where I was born






Where I live





Past Pet




Past Love




Best Friend Nickname





First Name




Middle Name





Last Name




Bad Habit




First Job




Grandmas Name





College Degree


What are you doing right now


3 comments:

Emily said...

I had fun with that, though it took a little while.

Lindsay said...

I agree it did take a little time but I liked finding picture for the things about me!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, you have to read those books! I have them at my house so come borrow them. I just started the last one and so far sooooo good. That was good bread huh. It was Mindy Spencers recipe from the ward cookbook and I LOVED IT! I need to buy some more bananas.