Monday, June 16, 2008

St. George

I know you have all been wondering, Where's Autumn? We miss her so much. I really wish she would post something. Well have no fear. I am back. I have been on vacation in St. George. We went there for most of the week and mostly just hung out at the pool not much else. Its always nice to do nothing for 5 days and be with your family and friends. Thank goodness for technology the kids just got to watch movies there and back to make the drive a little better.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

we did miss you!!! Looks like you had fun.

Skousen # 4 said...

I can't believe how old Mackenzie is getting. She looks just like you. I will be back in town in a couple of weeks and we should get together.

Mea said...

Hey Autumn! Wow, it's been a long time. I miss the good ol' Stampin Up days. How are you guys doing? I can't believe Mackenzie is 5. She is SO beautiful. Congrats on your baby. You have such a cute little family :) Keep in touch- Mea

Carly said...

Hey You!!! I was so excited when I found you I can't believe how much your family has grown! You have beautiful kids! It is so crazy how fast time goes by! Yeah I am living far away but I love it but I do miss everyone a ton! We need to get together next time I come up and visit! That would be so much fun! Anyways I hope all is well!

Olivia said...

Autumn, Hey! Nate and I were just blogstalking you and we can't believe how beautiful your kids are! Hope things are going well. Always fun to find a friend that's also blogging!!

Olivia said...

I was unaware of the dinner invite! I'll talk with Nate and we'll get a hold of you! It sounds fabulous!

kkoyle said...

hey Autumn, thanks for saying hi. it's been a while since snow. looks like you got a great fam. best of luck with everything. Shane Koyle