
Kenz and her teacher Miss dawn. We will miss her soooo much. Luckily we will go back for Cole. Cole and Mackenzie are so cute together. Cole was so excited to go to see her and her preschool. Now we know why my kids are so cute. What a hottie!
I can't believe we are moving on to Kindergarten! I don't know if I am ready for her innocence to be taken away yet. I am not nervous about her at school she will be great. On the other hand I can't protect her as much anymore. Home school never sounded so good. I know I can't do that though because Mackenzie and I butt heads to much. AGGGGHHHhhhh!
10 years ago





2 comments:
I know what you mean about home school, but I too would have the same problem with ALL mine! I am getting a little sad for 1st grade!!
Congratulations, Kenzie! Koy say's "hi"
Post a Comment