Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogging

This is so fun. I wish I would have done it sooner. I am excited to find out that even more of my friends have sites. Sometimes it is so hard to keep in touch with all the friendships you make as you get older. I am not good at scrapbooking at all and this is a great alternative. Kids just get big too fast, so this is great to see what everyone else is doing! I also realized there isn't one picture of Jeremy and I on here. He says its cause I don't let people take my picture. Here is the most recent picture I have of Jeremy and I together it is about a year old but we still look the same!We don't have family picture with Adelyn yet. We will get one soon.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute picture! I think that is about when we saw you guys last! You do look the same, probably, because I swear you guys don't age! Good thing your kids are growing up, and by the way, they are sooooooo cute!

Skousen # 4 said...

Wow I can't believe you have had two kids. You look so good. Your kids are beautiful.